Java Bali Overland Tour

Ketapang Harbour
On April 18th, 2014, I went to Bali, Yogyakarta, and Magelang for “Java Bali Overland Tour” from my school, 57 Vocational School. This tour was a yearly event for the 10th grade. We went to Bali, Yogyakarta, and Magelang for vacation. But me as Tour and Travel department’s student, didn’t think it was a vacation. It was like a job for me and my friends because we have to be a tour guide, tour leader, and also we have to manage the tour well. There were about four buses contained the 10th grade students and also the teachers. We were gathered at 10 PM (April 17th) and left the school around 1 AM (April 18th). We arrived at Ketapang Harbour on April 19th at 3.45 PM and around 4 PM we were in the ship to go to Gilimanuk Harbour, Bali. We took 2,5 hours to reached Gilimanuk Harbour. We visited a lot of cultural tourist attraction in Bali. We also learned Table Manner there. After we finished our schedules in Bali. We went to Prambanan temple, Yogyakarta. We also visited Borobudur temple, Magelang. During the tour, I bought a lot of souvenirs and also snacks. I really enjoyed the tour because it was my first time came to Bali and I can visit the tourist attraction with my friends.

 

  • Regional Tour: Because we visited some city in different island but still in the same country, Indonesia.

  • The Goals: For vacation and also education.

  • The Object: Mostly cultural object.

  • Group Tour: Because there were a lot of people.

  • The Transportations: Land (Bus) and also Sea (Ship).

  • Age: Youth (The students) and Adult (The teachers)

  • Sex: Both feminine and masculine

  • Social Level: Social



More photos: 


Tanah Lot
 
Beratan Lake

Prambanan Temple

Borobudur Temple


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dwidaya Branch Margo City

The Indonesian Hakka Museum

Why I do Tour Travel?