Why I do Tour Travel?

Based on my “Java Bali Overland Tour” on the previous post, the reason why I went for a tour because it was actually a yearly event for the 10th grade. As a Tour and Travel Department’s student, “Java Bali Overland Tour” was also a compulsory tour we have to join. The benefits of the tour are I could be a tour leader also a tour guide for my friends. Even though I became a tour leader and tour guide only for 1 day but it was such a good time for me. The goals that I got from that tour were I could learned how to be a good tour leader, tour guide, and manage the tour and my friends as well. I also could learn how to be more discipline, patient, and establish a good cooperation with the other friends.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dwidaya Branch Margo City

The Indonesian Hakka Museum